Nov 5, 2010

Feral bugs, problems,weaknesses 4.0

-innervate is useless (130 mana per tick!)
-regrowth hot is a joke
-nourish is useless
-pvp gloves still not redusing SB rage requirement correctly (-1 instead of -10)
-LB duration increased, even less burst heals (tho functionality is great, 200 mana on 1 stack its good, just ticks for 10secs instead of 6)
-no more cc reducing talents, full fears
-no more stun defense in cat
-cannot use some potions in forms
-cannot shift out of polymorphs (instant hexes)
-very low on mana
-predator swiftness buff consumed in glyphed root casts
-last stand only in bear, shifting loses buff, this was the same problem with old SI
-SI (its more of a controller thing, you have to use it before incoming burst)
-pulverize buff only in bear

other things
-still no skirmishes
-still no arena water

shadowdance rogue in cata

Only 2v2 scenes as rogue/rogue, rogue/mage, rogue/feral !! and rogue/priest. And almost forget... I hate the goblins, undeads for eva!

Self-healing abilities nerfed

Druid (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
  • Leader of the Pack now causes you to heal for 4% of your total health and gain 4% of your maximum mana. Down from 8%.
As for feral, it is a real pity cuz they also nerfed mana regen in LOTP: (

Nov 4, 2010

Newest Rogue and Feral changes!



  • Backstab now deals 150% weapon damage, down from 200%.
  • Bandit's Guile now increases damage to the target by up to 30%. (Up from 15%)
  • Aggression now increases damage of Sinister Strike, Backstab, and Eviscerate by 7/14/20%, up from 5/10/15%.

  • Redirect now also redirects any insight gained from Bandit's Guile.
  • Mastery: Executioner now increases damage done by all your finishing moves, and the effectiveness of your Slice and Dice and Recuperate abilities, by 16%, down from 20%.

  • Slice and Dice now increases the duration of Slice and Dice by 6 sec, up from 3 sec.


  • Mangle (Bear Form) now deals 360% normal damage, up from 230%.
  • Bear Form now increases Stamina by 10%, down from 25%.
  • Survival Instincts now reduces damage taken by 50%, down from 60%. Cooldown changed to 3 min, down from 5 min.
  • Savage Defense now reduces damage from the next physical attack that strikes you by 35% of your attack power, down from 65%.

  • Rejuvenation now costs 26% of base mana, up from 20% of base mana.
  • Revitalize is now a 2 Ranks talent, down from 3 Ranks. Now has a 20% chance to proc at all ranks, now regenerates 1/2% of your total mana (down from 3%) and cannot occur more than once every 12 sec (up from 6 sec).
  • Heart of the Wild now increases your Stamina in bear form by 2/4/6%, down from 3/7/10%.

These changes on beta ofc. I'm always happy if I see a healer nerf! Sub rogue nerf is acceptable cuz it's not soo huge. Dunno about the ferals, they are buffing the dmg and balancig(?) or nerfing the survivability... interesting. (source:

Nov 1, 2010

Dragon Age Origins - Trailer - Warden's Calling - Xbox360/PS3

still badass

About 4.0.1 skirmishes

Warriors 4.0.1

are getting stronger, now they are already a threat in pvp. If you wanna see it in action I recommend the latest warrior movie on wcm,
It is pretty good.

From what i've seen, some things to look out for.
Arms warrs are based all around of Mortal Strike. A successfully landed MS provides, crit chance, and often a damage increase enrage (10%all damage 30% on next MS or overpower).
Rend is a good bleed, and still resets Overpower's cd (which is on a +60% talented crit chance).
There are no Blitz-ing warriors yet, but you can get ready for that at 85. Charge will stun 3 nearby targets.

Everyone uses Intercept glyph. 4 sec stun with range is very very good. At first i was like "oh not trinketting this i can tank it". Well no more reduced dmg in cat while stunned (or fera dura decrease qq), so it is a risky business.

Self and incoming healing on warriors is also strong. They have 20% extra generated self heals from talent and 6% extra healing from outher sources.
Blood craze, second wind and enraged regeneration and Victory Rush(20% instant self heal of max hp) can keep alive a warrior insanely well.

Zen told me Execute is actually useful now and he is hitting 10k+ with every landed xecute.
Knockdown is another 5 sec stun for warrs,on a 45 sec cd. improved hamstring is now not a proc, but applied on the second stacked hamstring (5secs).

Bladestorm is weak atm, you better worry about all the other abilities mentioned.

So it seems, the class is morphing into, what it supposed to be. Masters of combat in many aspect, challenging enemies. I like that.

a possible 85 talent for warrs by me(lol):

Also big hey out to Honkl and the Burning Blade wsg premade, which was our only loss yesterday!: )