Jan 13, 2011

...

Entering or leaving a shapeshift no longer cancels root effects. It continues to cancel movement slowing effects.

Well guys, if this goes live feral is no longer a class.

and... I never would have thought, but as soon as I am home, I am leveling up my mage again. After 3 years, Pajay is back. I stopped playing mage cuz it was always OP, and I always envied feral mobility (did i tell you how much i love feral charge haha probably too many times). I did well on my mage, I am sure I can get it work once again. I just.. dunno I got bored of it for a reason, but I would like to enjoy the game, and if this is the solution hell im gonna do that.

well it is a change of things for sure..

feral community, and top ferals are raging, yes.

a scary sight, on an unjustified, sad change.

6 comments:

Terra said...

Agreed, WFT is blizzard thinking, we are strong for what 1 month and we lose almost all the mobility that defined us. Ferals are going to be completed Fucked once this goes live.

Only small hope is that because we are so obviously going to be terrible that maybe the following patch blizz will reverse thses things.

But with this, not only did we not get anything new leveling from 80-85 but now we're losing abilities also! I'm usually quite easy going and it takes alot to get me angry at this game but this is too much

Pajay (Starmist) said...

it is simply unbelievable.

i know it is ptr but to even play around testing a change like this...

this is a CORE ability, it is like stripping a warrior of its charges a disc priest of its shield a rogue of its vanish.

Free said...

W

T

F

LR said...

More class homogenization.

What happened to the possibilities?

The most unique game experience is not getting so unique...

LR said...

There is an account canceled thread here on US forums

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1869219845?page=5#84

Anonymous said...

I made a little video to anger & wake up some of the druid community out there ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKYAVXM8qnY

hope you like it :)