Jan 13, 2011

N.E.R.F. hammer

-Elusiveness now reduces the cooldown of Cloak of Shadows by 10/20 seconds, down from 15/30 seconds.

-Glyph of Garrote now increases the duration of Garrote by 1.5 seconds, down from 2.

The rogue is overpowered: NERF it! We are the strongest class atm YEAH WE DESERVE IT!
I think I'm gonna lvl my old shamy and start to play enhancement again... Doggy skillZ!

Ok, without Q_Q. The garrote energy cost reduce is not bad cuz sometimes I must wait with the vanish for enough energy, with that buff a bit easier to silence the target, but I can't understand why they nerfing the CoS. They are nerfing the Smoke Bomb cuz if you stun your target into a smoke cloud the enemy healer isn't able to heal his mate. Okey they nerfing it we can understand cuz it's pretty faceroll... And now... we aren't able to restealth (against a f*cking noob) in the cloud cuz the bomb's duration is now only 5sec. But our best defensive CD against casters is the CoS. Maybe about my fault maybe no, dunno, but most of the times against a double caster team I die between 2 CoS, very hard to survive. And now they are increasing the CD. I think if you play double dps like me and you are facing against a double caster, get ready for die cuz they have another 10sec to kill you, and 10 sec is more than enough for mage + random idiot caster to bring ya down from 100 to 0. Thanks blizz o/

3 comments:

Pajay (Starmist) said...

these are not so bad, nerf of course but bearable.

smoke bomb change is what made me sad really, but im sure you will still kick ass even after this: )

Terra said...

it seems like that are doing a massive normalisation of all the classes. Reducing the effect and duration of all classes unique abilites, so we all become more like generic healer/melee/caster classes.

I've offically got bored now, going to start looking at new games/genres this weekend.

Pajay (Starmist) said...

I can understand your anger.

Time to finish my Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed 2.