Oct 25, 2011

Not dead

Well hello there. Long time no see guys :)

I am kinda back, kinda not but at least it seems I am managing the new work quantity somehow and will be able to continue my projects. (sitting in a serverroom atm writing some notes here real fast:) )

Yes, the movie too. I already have 1:30 mins of footages, and some of my lucky friends already watched this little teaser and found it good.

New panda talents, spellcleaves dominating again, blizzcon all that yeah.

Anyways, I am glad to be here, still. And I am glad you are still here.

4 comments:

LR said...

Glad to see you here, can't wait to check out the new video!!!

Mistagangsta said...

Hey I wanted to comment here hoping we could talk about it, Ive noticed as a feral you only really need 100 spell pen since there is no aura(which is in use) that provides over 100 spell res for nature damage, I find myself being the only feral druid that runs with this giving myself 2 extra sockets for more effective stats

LR said...

You also have to account for Shaman Healing Stream totem glyph and mage armor.

97 for mark/kings
145 for mark/kings + mage armor
195 for shaman totem
240 for shaman totem + mage armor

Pajay (Starmist) said...

like LR said :P

paladin aura could cause some trouble as well.

i would say go for 170 spell pen just to be certain :P