Oct 8, 2012

Feral Impressions @ 90

I managed to get some normal gear, and I feel more like a feral now. Short version, I like it. It is hard to play, but it is rewarding. You will re-learn your class, and you will struggle. And you will rise, rise and kick ass like never before.

Need more to experience, but I like what I see.

Warriors? BM Hunters? Yea way too op, nerf hammers is coming. Insane INSANE dmg they can do, Stampede spirit beast heal, 1 min burst on BM and warrior utility LIST (LONG LONG LIST) have to go in some form.

The rest of the classes seem to be okay.

Monks? Cannor say much, haven't really see any good monks, which is undesrtandable. They need time, but there is potential . A lot.

Savage Roar glyph. I went with this one in the end, instead of Fae Silence. Fae Silence is bugged and does not reapply silence if FF is already up. Sometimes, at least.

Some dmg scrshots, hard to keep up with Stelike, but not bad not bad at all.




No comments: